Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Catching Up...

Remember my last post and all that I mentioned I had to get done? Well, I did get it done...but it wore me out! So, I took a bit of a break, but, I am back now!!  So, today to catch up here are a few cute things the Boybarians did or said during the month of October:

Paxton: He grew! :) And Laughed! And melted my heart more and more! He is true joy.

Reichen: He says and does the cutest things! One day at lunch he had smeared his PB&J all over his sweet face. Hubby asked him what was on his face?! He replied "Makeup!". :) So cute! I guess he watches me more than I thought. ;)


Knox: Knox amazes me at his brightness. Trust me I can say that he totally gets that from his Daddy! He is so smart and so quick to learn new things. He still loves to be on Daddy's "Soldiers" though! :)

Asher: He is my little artist! He made this art book on Enrichment days and it is amazing! He is so talented...again he gets that from Daddy! He was telling us all about the different artists he emulated including Picostco. Lol! I guess you know where we shop...a lot! :) Love him!

Owen: When we drive to my parents we come out of the mountains and come upon the desert. Owen shouted "Look boys! We are in the Goopey Desert!" Love it! Can't believe how tall and big and crazy that boy is.


We also enjoyed our first field trip to the Pumpkin Patch and our Annual GBC Hoe-Down!


 

More posts to come! Until then remember to....

Count your Blessings...and your Boybarians!

~Gillian







No comments: