Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Musings

Well, it is Monday...again. This week is going to be unbelievably crazy! Our car is in the shop (we only have 1 right now), I have meetings and errands, the boys have school and Enrichment, I have to drive to the AV to drop off the Boybarians at my parents. I have a church to decorate, a rehearsal to coordinate, a wedding to attend, church, worship team, going to try to sneak in some alone time with Husband, and a final trip to the AV to pick up the Boybarians. Whew! How I am going to get this all done...I do not know! But I reminded of my post last week about being still. Although I won't be able to be physically still this week, I need to be spiritually! So, if you think of me this week, please pray for peace of mind and a still heart that is relying solely on God's strength. I will not be doing much posting this week, but next week the boys have a bit of a fall break, so look forward to some great things! Drugstore beauty items, Fall Décor tips and DIY How-To's, Wedding Pictures of my ceremony and reception styling, and a World Market haul...I LOVE World Market!  Until then....

~Gillian

"Keep Calm and Count Your Blessings...and your Boybarians!"

No comments: